In our Small Groups of 12 people or less:
- You won’t find rows of people on treadmills furiously trying to keep their heart rates in a certain “zone”
- There is no feeling of pressure to keep up and do exactly what everyone else is doing. We fit the workout to you instead of you having to fit the workout.
- You can feel comfortable among like minded people who share your desire to become healthy and fit.
- Injury prevention and proper form is our #1 priority.
- You’ll always get personal attention, even though you’re working out with a group. You’ll benefit from the care and expertise of our trainers at every visit.
- You’ll get all the benefits of a personal trainer (and more) without the personal trainer price tag.
RESULTS THAT SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES
As a locally owned St. Louis personal training studio, your success is our #1 priority. We know that most people have struggled for years so our goal is simple: provide a fitness solution built on new habits by holding you accountable to your nutrition and exercise program. And, we want to show how to maintain it for a lifetime! Are you ready to transform your lifestyle?
*Individual results may vary
WHY PURSUIT FITNESS GROUP TRAINING IS FOR YOU.
If you’re ready for change, we promise you’ll wished you did it sooner!
As a small St. Louis business, your success is our top priority. We know your name when you walk through the front door and you won’t be just another number. We have grown a TEAM environment where you’ll finally feel comfortable working out and we’ll give you all the tools to reach your fitness goals.
Forget trying to manage your own workouts and continually starting over. No more unused gym memberships and questioning what to do when you get to the gym. Our goal is to make you better and hold you ACCOUNTABLE!
Group Training Schedule
- Monday: 9:00am, 12:00pm, 4:00pm, 4:50pm 5:40pm, 6:30pm
- Tuesday: 4:00pm, 4:50pm, 5:40pm
- Wednesday: 9:00am, 12:00pm, 4:00pm, 4:50pm 5:40pm, 6:30pm
- Thursday: 4:00pm, 4:50pm, 5:40pm
- Friday: 9:00am, 12:00pm, 4:00pm, 4:50pm 5:40pm, 6:30pm
- Saturday: 8:00am, 9:00am
Session times are subject to change or cancellation due to enrollment.
Closed for Holidays
Memorial Day (5/27), 4th of July weekend (7/4-7/6), Labor Day (9/2), Thanksgiving (11/28 & 11/29), Christmas Eve & Day (12/24 -12/25), New Years Eve (early closing – 12/31), New Years Day (1/1/20).